When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen. ♥

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ahhh fall

Obviously as you can tell... My summer was busy. I haven't blogged in forever! I'm sure there were moments I had thought of sitting down and taking a minute to write something fantastic but obviously that didn't happen.
My summer was amazing as usual. We did everything and anything we could to keep ourselves busy and happy. Celebrated family, weddings, births, wins and everything in between.
And finally we are starting to say good night to the sun at earlier hours each and everyday as we near fall. I love fall. Everything about it. From the fashion to the weather, the beautiful colours and the crisp walks. Such a beautiful time of the year.
When I think of fall I think of new beginnings.
Everything starts fresh come fall. At a young age fall meant school and hockey; two of my favorite things growing up. And no, it's not like I loved to study... I loved new clothes, new teachers, new books and new paper and pens. New beginnings.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Have you heard this saying before? It doesn't matter what day it is, it's a new day.
I know I don't have school to look forward to because Unfortunately I am an adult now and work year round :| but I do have other amazing things to look forward to. Change.
I have applied and taken a job within the company I work for. A big change. I haven't started yet but this change is going to take place right away. My environment will change. The people I work with will change. And I will change.
Life everyday for me is a learning experience. Being a young woman I have so much to learn, but with change I can learn anything and everything. If you want to accomplish  anything in life you must change something. Just something small can effect you greatly.
There is more in my life I am wanting to change and I have to make it so I can change my life, for the better.
Tonight I am feeling honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment