When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen. ♥

Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm So Proud Of You




Drake Ft Nikki Minaj - Make me proud = All time favorite song right now
Althought if you have ever heard this song, it may not be your cup of tea. The repetitive words "I'm so, I'm so, I'm so Proud Of you", I can't help but sing these words out loud while thinking about all the things and people in my life I am proud of. Being proud of something is such an honor. When I think of being proud a million things rush through my thoughts.


proud 
1. feeling pleasure or satisfaction over something regarded as highly honorable or creditable to oneself


Thinking about all the thoughts of being proud make me tear up with happiness of being proud of so many things. I'm so lucky to have these feelings of being proud of who I am today and who the people around have become. I am truly proud, proud to know the wonderful people in my life. Im proud to be a friend, a sister, a teammate, a daughter, a grand-daughter, Aunt, companion and so many other things. There isnt one person in my life that I am not proud of, my husband, Keags, my parents, my siblings, my friends, my family, my teammates... you all make me proud one way or another.

Keep smiling my friends, today is a new day xo

No comments:

Post a Comment